Everything You Need To Know About Bath Mats
The bath mat is a decorative item that brings elegance and style to the bathroom. It prevents slipping when stepping on the ground with wet feet, ensures floors don’t get soaked after getting out of the shower and adds to the decor of the bathroom. A high quality bath mat should be soft, stain-proof, and waterproof to be used in bathrooms for a long time. MTC Linen is a bath mat supplier that manufactures its products with 100% genuine cotton. Ringspun cotton makes bath mats soft, comfortable, absorbent, and waterproof. There are two different types of bath mats offered by MTC Linen: cotton bath mats and wellsoft bath mats.
Is It Important To Use Bath Mats?
There is always a risk of slipping on wet or slippery floors, especially after a shower. Stepping on a soft, absorbent, clean bath mat will not only be more comfortable, but also will provide safety. The freezing cold tiles of a bathroom floor can be uncomfortable to step on after a warm shower, and the bath mat will protect the temperature of the soles with its soft cotton texture. The non-slip bath mats also protect the bathroom floor. Thanks to the bath mat, the bathroom floor is less exposed to water, and stains and deformations have a lower chance of occurring.
How To Clean Bath Mats?
Many are concerned about how to clean a bath mat as bath mats absorb moisture in a humid room. A common misconception is that using bath mats is not sanitary. But bath mats can be hygienic with regular washing, ventilation, and replacement.
MTC Linen, a bath towel manufacturer, makes high quality products that are also easy to clean. MTC Linen bath mats are machine washable and durable. Using the right cleaning products and temperatures in the washing machine is crucial not to damage the bath mat. MTC Linen bath mats have clear cleaning instructions on their label, making it easy to keep a sanitary environment in the bathroom. Washing the bath mat once a week is recommended for personal use.
How To Wash A Bath Mat:
- Shake the bath mat out to eliminate excess particles before putting it in the washing machine.
- Don’t use bleach immediately and liquid fabric softeners as those impact absorbency.
- Unless the cleaning instructions specify otherwise, wash colored bath mats with cold water and white bath mats with warm water.
- Bath mats should be washed with similar colored clothes so that the colors do not deteriorate during washing.
- Don’t machine dry bath mats with anti-slip rubber backing.
- Shake the mat to fluff the fabric.
How To Remove Color On A White Bath Mat?
Although bath mats are waterproof and stain-proof, sometimes stains may appear on them due to minor mishaps in the bathroom. For example, colored stains such as makeup materials, toothpaste, and detergent that drip onto the white mat can distort the mat’s appearance. Here are some ways on how to remove scum from bathmats:
- Pour some stain remover based on the density and size of the stain. Wait a while, and clean the bath mat in the washing machine. Some stain removers can also be added to the detergent dispenser of the washing machine.
- Mix some water and baking soda in a bowl, apply this solution on the stain with a cloth, and rinse the mat with cold water. Then clean the bath mat in the washing machine.
- Mix white vinegar and water and fill the solution in a spray bottle. Spray the solution on the stain and rub it with a clean cloth until the stain disappears. Then clean the bath mat in the washing machine.
- Place a wet cloth on the stain to absorb the residue. Then pour some salt and mineral water on the stain and wait. Then clean the bath mat in the washing machine..
Those who do not want to use a stained bath mat can follow these steps to easily clean their bath mat.
MTC Linen, along with its quality bath mats, is known for being a wholesale bath and kitchen towel supplier. The kitchen towel distributor offers high-quality and customizable wholesale towels that fit every need. Visit our website to learn more about us and purchase wholesale bath mats along with high quality towels.